> On a separate note, this pops up on my Gmail account next to
> where I'm writing (the title is in hypertext and is a link to:
> http://tinyurl.com/6aa8f):
>
> "Booth Creek's Tahoe-Area Resorts Offer Lift Ticket Discounts
> First Tracks - 31 minutes ago Truckee, CA (Thursday, January
> 6, 2005) - For those eager to ..."

Cool! I've barely used my gmail account, so I didn't realize that they
included links for Google News as well as links for their Google AdSense
ads.  Google indexes FTO's original news content for their Google News
service, and we're using their AdSense program to fill unsold advertising
space with a surprising degree of success.

Can't help but be good for traffic. :-)))

First Tracks!! Online Ski Magazine
Marc Guido
Editor & Publisher
16 Wertman Ln