Dylan Gamache [[log in to unmask]] writes:

> So, do you have anything sitting around my little girl would fit into?
If >not, do you have some advice as to what to get and where?

The most important piece of gear for 3 year olds it the hot-chocolate
mug, and the parent/teacher who is willing to let the kid call it when
it's time!  What others said about keeping feet warm taking priority
over snugness of fit. Very few 3 year olds ever "ski", in the sense that
they're edging hard and using the ski to it's full advantage no matter
what boot their in. But many 4 year olds can actually carve a wedged
turn if the boots fit well.

Have fun, keep expectations in check and it'll be a blast!

(And if you need skis/boots, backchannel me her foot size & the distance
from the floor to her chin, I'll see what's currently not checked out of
the kid-quiver fpr the season.  JimB currently has a pair of
beat-up-but-functional 70 or 80cm skis from my stash that he can pass on
if that's convenient/appropriate.)

dana
_____________ ________ __
__( Tele till you drop!