On Jan 7, 2005, at 4:00 PM, Jim C wrote:

> .
>
> The wind shut down most of SBS,

Just Heaven's Gate. Castlerock was closed because of conditions -- too
much ice under powder  - although why that would close Castlerock
while, say, the Mall and Lixi's Twist and even Eden were open is
another question.

>  and we heard on the list all of MT E.

all except inverness

> It will be nice up there Sat when that shut stuff opens up...

but we'll be at MRG (which ought to be nice, too)

> A good, tiring day!

my knees hurt a lot.