Thanks everyone for their input on this!!! I haven't given up yet, been
pounding the sites all morning trying to get good deals...  Everything
keeps going up though ;(

I knew I was asking the right crowd on how to best construct a CHEAP ski
weekend...

If I can snag airfare around $225/$250 pp, I'm gonna pull the trigger.
Lots of cheap lodging options out there (inserting shameless plug)
thanks to FirstTracksOnline travel services :)

Final question for people... I can take a bus from SLC up Big/Little
Cottonwood Canyons, right?  Trying to remove the need for a rental car!
I think I remember being able to do that!

Thanks again everyone. :)

Will Galway
End User Computing
609-274-4128