It is already snowing here. Forecasts are for 3-5" today. Changeover is not
supposed to happen until later tonite.

I've got all my gear with men (3 prs skis, 2 pr boots, 2 sets poles and
clothing). After work, I'll head to Greek Peak. I am hoping to break out the
phatties today. I think conditions tonite will be excellent, though if we
have the changeover while we are out there, I expect to get wet. I brought 3
jackets and and extra pair of gloves. If its anything like saturday's event,
I'll need the spare clothing to stay comfy.