> As far as temps go, he said that this weekend things will rise to the
> positive numbers.  Sounds truthful to me.

If above 0 F, then not by much on Saturday and certainly not on Sunday (which
will be windy) according to the NWS. Sounds like a chilly weekend, but Saturday
could be pleasant since it won't be windy and Sunday could have decent skiing
in southern VT if storm produces the predicted 1-4 inches in the vicinity of
K-Mart and more to the south.

MOUNTAIN WEATHER FORECAST

   National Weather Service Burlington VT
   245 PM EST Fri Jan 21 2005

   Midday forecast for the mountains of Vermont and Northern New York.

   Saturday: At 2000 feet, temperatures around zero. Winds 5 to 10 mph.
   at the summits, temperatures around zero. Winds 10 to 15 mph.

   Sunday: At 2000 feet, temperatures zero to 5 below. Winds 15 to 20
   mph. at the summits, temperatures zero to 5 below. Winds 30 to 40 mph.

   Expect increasing clouds on Saturday, and on Sunday expect partly
   sunny skies along with dangerously cold wind chills.