Thank you so much, I'm having it sent by Mimi Guessferd from Parkland
Medical Center! Shazam that was fast!  Thanks everyone.

MaryJo

-----Original Message-----
From: Devereaux, MaryJo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 12:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL - Nursing nov 2004 (hospital edition not Library Edition)

Hi All,

        I have a patron who needs an article out of Nursing 2004, the
Hospital Edition with the supplements, not the library edition that we seem
to get.  If anyone can help out I'd appreciate it and can confirm on docline
with your libid.

Journal:  Nursing 2004 Nov 34(11):32hn1 - 32hn4.
Auth:     Harriet C Wichowski RN, PhD
Title:      Hospital Nursing: Your patient has schizophrenia - handle with
care.

Thanks and have a nice day.

MaryJo Devereaux, M.LS.
Community Medical Center