Hi,
I locatedthe title of the chapter, but not the author.
I tried WorldCat, Locator, Amazon , LOC etc.
This is what I found: Starting Insulin Therapy
page 66, need author(s)
Thanks!

1:  Author(s):  American Diabetes Association.
Title(s):  Medical management of type 2 diabetes.
Edition:  4th ed.
Publisher:  Alexandria, Va. : American Diabetes Association, c1998.
Series:  Clinical education series

Other Title(s):  Medical management of type two diabetes
Medical management of non-insulin-dependent (type II) diabetes.

Language:  English
ISBN:  0945448937 (pbk.)

MeSH:  Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2*

Notes:  Rev. ed. of: Medical management of non-insulin-dependent (type II)
diabetes / American Diabetes Association. 3rd ed. c1994.
Includes bibliographical references and index.

NLM ID:  9806222 [Book]

Laurel K. Graham
American Dietetic Association
lgraham at eatright.org