-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Lee Martinez
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ref Question JCAHO help

Good afternoon Medlibbers.

This morning during the IM conference of our JCAHO survey, the surveyor
mentioned a website she thought was produced by the (US) government, dealing
with patient throughput.  It sounded like one where lots of information is
collected, and one can see what/how other places are doing, almost like a
benchmarking site.....  I am not exactly sure of much, here, except the
topic.

If anyone knows anything about this website, please let me know.  I would
like to be able to give her the information when she stops by the library
during her visit here, as she said she wanted to do.

Thanks in advance to all of you for  any assistance you might be able to
provide.

klm

Karen Lee Martinez, MLS
Outreach Librarian
Northwest AHEC Library at Hickory
Hickory, NC 28602

"Scripps Information Security"
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail or any of its attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sending individual or entity by e-mail and permanently delete the original e-mail and attachment(s) from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation.