I have been approached by the manager of Education about creating a
searching class for RN's.  She is thinking that it might qulaify for
CEU's and be a nice thing to do for Nurse's Week.  First of all, I have
never focused a searching class on the searching needs of nurses.
Second, I have no clue as to the requirements for CEU's. Can anyone who
has been there and done that give me some suggestions?  I do not have
CINAHL so Ovid Medline/Cochrane would  be the tool I used.
I look forward to any help you can provide. Thanks so much!

Patty Scholl, MLIS
Medical Librarian
St. Joseph Mercy - Oakland
44405 Woodward Avenue