Our Medical Staff Office is trying to find "top notch consultants on the
subject of Medical Staff Bylaws review, revision, etc."  They already
have some names or firms who provide consulting on basic medical staff
issues, but they need some high-flyers who are specifically experts on
med.staff bylaws issues.  I shall do the usual PubMed & Google stuff,
but we would greatly appreciate any contacts that your med.staff or
med.ctr may have used or approached recently - positive comments
preferred, but if you've been stung that would also be useful to know.
  Thank you!!

Nancy Crossfield
Manager, Medical Library
St. Agnes Medical Center (70)