My usual resources were not able to assist.  I am willing to pay up to
$15, and can receive through fax (515-239-2020), PDF
([log in to unmask]), or snail mail.  Please respond before sending to
avoid duplication.  Thank you!

Dougherty L (1999) Clinical Update.  The management of intravenous
therapy in palliative care.  International Journal of Palliative Nursing
5(4): 177-84.

Emily H Erickson
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Ames, Iowa
515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*