Hi - Correction on name of journal :  PUBLIC Health - looking to verify
current publisher...sorry about that

Dear colleagues -  Public Health is a British publication, ISSN
0033-3506.  In 2003 -4, it was published by Elsevier, but not for 2005.
When I checked the Instructions for Authors database, I was
automatically put into the NPG (Nature Publishing Group) - but this
particular title does not appear on any of their lists (it is a Society
publication).  Have any of the UK libraries - or large Academic
Libraries in the U - received a 2005 Public Health issue as yet, or have
current information?  (Elsevier informed me that they definitely do not
publish it anymore, and NPG did not as yet answer my email.

Thanks - all we want is "information for authors".

Dalia Kleinmuntz

Webster Library, Evanston Hospital/ENH

847-570-2664 (Voice)

847-570-2926  (Fax)