-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Marks
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 2:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Book Chapter-Balch's Cutaneous Melanoma

Hi All,

I have a physician who would like a copy of 2 chapters from the 2003,
4th ed. Of Balch's Cutaneous Melanoma (I have the '98, 3rd ed.).  They
are:

        -Lymphatic Mapping and Sentinel Lymphadenectomy by Reintgen
(chapter 15 in '98, 3rd ed.)
        -Inguinal Lymphadenecomty by Rapaport (chapter 18 in '98, 3rd
ed.)

If anyone would be willing to copy and fax this, I would have one happy
physician on my hands!  Willing to pay up to $15 per chapter.  As
always, thanks for your help.

Lisa Marks, MLS
Supervisor, Library Services
Health Science Library