You should be an English teacher.  You got me baffled, but that doesn't take much.   Jimski

Benjamin Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:15:22 -0500, Jim B. <[log in to unmask]>wrote:
> I truly think the Kuli have it all figured out, though... both currently
> seem to have serious GFs who seem to like skiing, but have minor physical
> impairments that limit their ability to do so as much as their evril
> boyfriends. I can see the scene a few years from now... "Gee honey, knees
> feeling bad? Well, you'll have fun in the lodge today with junior, huh?
> Call me! I'll be on channel 3-13 somewhere skiing powder in the woods with
> my buddies! See you at 4:30 or so!"

:->

BTW, "Kuli" cannot be correct, at least not when used as nominative.
The nominative singular is "Kulas", not "Kulus" (Second declension,
masculine) or "Kulum" (2nd decl., neuter). So, nominative plural
would have to be "Kules" NOT "Kuli". As everyone kn! ow, "Kulas" is a
3rd declension noun and declines thus:

Nominative Singular: Kulas
Genitive S.: Kulis
Dative S.: Kuli
Accusative S.: Kulem
Ablative S.: Kule

Nom. Plural: Kules
Gen. Pl.: Kulum
Dat. Pl.: Kulibus
Acc. Pl.: Kules
Abl. Pl.: Kulibus

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term' - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.