Leigh wrote:

 >Evan, this report is, truly, glossy skimag-worthy writing.
 >
 >Well done.

Yes, nice write-up. And not a single (ab)use of the far overused, cliched,
and ultimately tiresome passive subjunctive phrase "...to be had." However,
a one-tenth point deduction for the cheesy "pow pow".  :-)

Not picking on Evan here - I'd say the same no matter who wrote it, pro,
amateur, or dilettante. Just two of the phrases in my Overused Things That
Must Go list. Another two would be the use of U2's "It's A Beautiful Day"
and 10,000 Maniacs' "These Are The Days" in any sports video. Now if we
could only get telemarkers to stop using bluegrass and folk in their
soundtracks. ;-)

-marc, suffering inversion-induced grumpiness dementia.