i'll leave it to evan to post a report.  but first i thought i might
explore some of the many meanings of the word ROCK, compliments of
dictionary dot com:

--"A Relatively hard, naturally formed mineral or petrified matter; stone."
relatively?  relative to my arse maybe.  petrified was another matter
altogether.

--"A relatively small piece or fragment of such material."
and the abundance of such fragments is relatively high with relatively
little to no base.

--"A relatively large body of such material, as a cliff or peak."
or a knoll, or a knob, outcropping, pinnacle...

--"A naturally formed aggregate of mineral matter constituting a
significant part of the earth's crust."
and a naturally significant part of the matter constituting the burrow's
trail...

--"One that is similar to or suggestive of a mass of stone in stability,
firmness, or dependability: The family has been his rock during this
difficult time."
or suggestive of skiing inertly: justin fell like a rock off the... rock...
no, that doesn't work...

--"rocks Slang. Money."
eh?  as in, that line we missed was soooo money, er, i mean soooo rocks.
doesn't sound right either.

--"Slang. Crack cocaine."
ok, was i on kcarc picking that line back down???  ("trust me, evan, i
swear it's this way...")

--justin