At 06:12 AM 1/28/2005, you wrote:

>On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:50:24 -0500, Rob wrote:
>
> > His Editorship must have finally left for Utah... ;)
> >
> > FWIW, winter may arrive with a vengeance in northern Vermont on
> > Tuesday/Wednesday.
>
>But in today's Daily Morning Vermont Weather:
>
>.TODAY...MOSTLY SUNNY.
>.SATURDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY.
>.SUNDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY IN THE MORNING...THEN BECOMING PARTLY SUNNY.
>.MONDAY...PARTLY SUNNY.
>.TUESDAY...PARTLY SUNNY.
>.WEDNESDAY...PARTLY SUNNY.
>.THURSDAY...PARTLY SUNNY.
>
>Did His Editorship take a wrong turn somewhere?

And after 15 dry days, the Wasatch picked up a fresh 6" yesterday with more
on the way today, tonight, and tomorrow. You forget that Dog smiles upon
those who see the light and move here, removing any bad/anti snow karma
they may have.

Of course we do have to sell our soul for this.

-marc

www.mchrusch.com
Direct link to my weblog page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~mchrusch/blog/blogger.html