Nice report.

Yeah, Magic is an odd, yet wonderful hidden gem.  The few times that I
have skied there have also been pretty nice memories, even if they
were not all epic powder dayz.

A college buddy who grew up skiing there told me that in the
mid-eighties (?) the owner was using the area to launder gurd money.
I have no idea if his imagination was running away from him or not,
but according to him, he inflated the ticket sales and, when he sold
it, the eventual buyers thought they were buying a booming area.

When Jerm and I skied Timberside a couple years ago, it wasn't the
best of snow.  I enjoyed bombing the 'bile paths hoping that one would
collide head on with you.

--Matt K.