OK, so maybe those who tele have said something about this before, wrote
about it, who knows. Its hard to pick out fact from fiction often and there
are some many threads that tangent I often get repetitive motion symptoms
from hitting the delete key. I guess I just missed it.

Today I was at K on me tele's for only a couple hours. Happened to ride up
the lift with a stranger also on tele's. We skied a couple runs and he gave
me a couple tips. What I wasn't ready for was how nice and smooth it was to
ski through 4-5 inches of tracked up fluff, which I call chum. I was
expecting to be rattled and bounce around a bit between snow and tracks, but
I just floated through it all. I can't wait to feel what its like in deep
untracked.

Maybe I'll get good enough to want to ride them rather that fixed heal after
a storm...... could happen.

Dylan