tomorrow.

Again, it ain't Vermont ...  But it's a hill with a boatload of snow! :)

Any one else thinking of Blue Mountain, PA shoot me an email...

William_galway at ml.com

Will

Will Galway
End User Computing
609-274-4128

-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of telenaut
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2005 3:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Where to go if in NYC??

Ray P wrote on 1/22/05 3:03 PM:

> Telenaut, where would you go?  I plan to leave early am sunday.

As if I knew.

I'll be out in Riverside Park in an hour or two. Still not enough on the
ground as of 3:20.

Tomorrow AM, Andy Dulik and I are planning on the Catskills (Thanks,
Dana)
for some easy (? depending on road conditions, that is) bc. Got
snowshoes,
Ray, or a splitboard? Bueller?

And FWIW, I checked with Ski Plattekill: they will not be doing a Powder
Daize, as it's a weekend, and plan on brutal grooming. But they've got
cheap
tix ($10?) Monday.

Meanwhile Mtn. Crock still hadn't opened either of their mighty Granite
Mtn.
black diamonds as of this AM, so I'm sure if they do open they'll be
groomed
phlat.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/