On the off chance that any of the Kmart regulars are on-line this evening and
want to meet up tomorrow at Pico for some powder skiing, send me an email this
evening (by 8 pm).

I'm thinking Pico will be the best bet because the summit lift is likely to be
closed with the high winds predicted, which means it will only be available to
those with skins. Even if the summit lift is open, then there should be fresh
tracks to be had on all the Reserved Trails up there.

I'll be in the lower level of the base lodge by 8 am. Red jacket with black
helmet with a bit of plaid attached (of course).

Jim