________________________________

        From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Salts
        Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 1:50 PM
        To: [log in to unmask]
        Subject: [SKIVT-L] Ski Bum News now #1 on the Web

        Did everyone receive this in their e-mail today too?
        The latest issue of the Ski Bum News is up. Click
http://www.SkiBumNews.com/Vol7No5.htm
<http://www.skibumnews.com/Vol7No5.htm>
        Visit the Web's #1 ski news site and check out the latest ski
area news, US Ski & Snowboard Team news, feature articles and more.

        Ski Ya Later,

        Paul Maraschiello