FYI...

-----Original Message-----
From: NERCOMP [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 12:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NERCOMP - IT/Library Collaborations SIG - March 30th

Dear Friends,

Registration is now open for NERCOMP's upcoming workshop:
"IT/Library Collaborations in Teaching and Learning"

DATE:
March 30, 2005

TIME:
9:30- 2:55 (Coffee and Registration start at 8:30)

PRICE:
NERCOMP Members: $76, Non-Members: $176

LOCATION:
College of the Holy Cross
Hogan Campus Center
Worcester, MA.

IT and Libraries are finding that our constituencies and teaching interests
overlap, and the tools we are using and developing intersect. So, we are
exploring effective ways to co-develop, reinforce, and support one another's
initiatives, resulting in better teaching and learning for our higher
education communities. We will discuss specific programs involving
collaborative efforts in learning commons, course management systems, image
repositories and literacy skills tutorials.
We will point up lessons learned from our experiences and where we see
possible future opportunities. Participants will be encouraged to
participate in the discussions and offer lessons learned in their
environments.

For a full schedule and registration information, please go to:
http://www.nercomp.org/sigs/0405/033005ITLibrary/ITLibrarySched.html

We would be grateful if you would pass this announcement on to friends and
colleagues who might find it of interest.

To view other SIGs events, click here: http://www.nercomp.org/

If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply to this email
with "Please Remove from NERCOMP list" in the subject line.

Thank you very much. We hope to see you on March 30th.

Sincerely,
Lisa DiMauro
NERCOMP