I think you were just joking, but I'm a little slow this morning -- no
coffee.  Just in case, FERPA is for students 18 and over.

--
J. Zoey Trenkle
Associate Director

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may include privileged or
otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review,
forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail