Hello,

I would very much appreciate some input on how some of our special educators
could access their SpedDocs remotely.  Presently, SpedDoc resides on its own
server in one of our schools.  (The school uses Macs and SpedDoc is on a Mac
server).  The teachers are finding it very inconvenient to have to come into
school to work on their paperwork during the weekends.  Any suggestions on
what we can do to obtain these teachers secure, remote access to this
server?

Thanks.  Also, I'd be very interested in courses for the non-technical.  I
was hired for curriculum integration, but I'm finding that many technical
questions come my way.

Margaret Cintorino
BRSU Technology Coordinator