In Windsor, students in grades 7 - 12 have the option of applying for
an e-mail account. They must have a signed AUP on file and the
parents must sign the e-mail application.

Approximately 95% of the 10th - 12th grades students have accounts.
In grades 7 - 9 about 70% have accounts. We block the major web based
e-mail services.

Thanks,
MaryAnn

MaryAnn Bennett