See Below:

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator
CCSU
802.878.1374

On Feb 18, 2005, at 10:14 AM, Steve Jarrett wrote:

> Quick Yes or No survey:

[] What percent of students have "hotmail" (or other) email ?

Don't Know, we block access from school to these accounts

[] What percent of students have "AIM" (or other) instant messenger
accounts ?

Don't Know, we block access from school to these accounts

[] What percent of students have "blogs" (or other) online web
journals
?

Don't Know

The information contained in this communication, including any
attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the
addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior
consent from the sender. The information in this e-mail is
also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.
Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure,
printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any
copies of this message immediately.  Any inadvertent disclosure
of this communication shall not compromise the confidential
nature of the communication.