On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:41:40 -0500, allen taylor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I think that your idea will work well for short backcountry trips but
>i think you may want to reconsider anything else. First of all if you
>ever want to do any overnight trips you really want removable liners
>so that a. you can sleep with them and dry them out and b. get your
>feet into them in the morning.

I doubt I'll be doing this, and I'll likely not be going on too many hard
core long treks. If and when the time comes I'll then decide, and I'll
certainly keep my eyes open. I was so happy with my ski boots that at this
point I just don't see getting anything else.

Looks like I may go out with the same bunch this weekend.

-Sh