It was a long day for me on friday, but was well worth the trip. I should
have never road a mtn bike the day before the competition, even though I
bruised my heel pretty bad, I was still able to get to the goal I had set
for myself of 20 runs. not a record but still gets me over 40,000 thousand
verts in a day. I was really suprised that I got to 20 considering that I
got back on the lift after numbing and and wrapping my ankle at around 2:10
in the afternoon and only had been on 14 runs, and still able knock out 6
more before the lift closed, willpower. great job by ben, I hope he does
well in unconventional in march.