On 2/17/2005 2:07 PM, David Guertin wrote:

> Based on the people I've known to fall off ladders from the second
> story, it's not something I personally would want to attempt.

That's what I compared it to, personally.  Falling off my roof onto
either my driveway (icy conditions) or bushes (powder.)  The bushes I
could likely walk away from with scratches - assuming I didn't get
speared; the driveway and I'd hope my neighbors called 911.

20 feet is no joke. My knees don't even like skiing out of anything that
high. :)