Best Day ever at MadVail this Millenium was the day of the Vert
Challenge in the Great Winter.  It was the morning after another two
foot dump a week or two after Town Meeting Day.  Half of the regulars
spent their day tracking up Chute/LiftLine.

Jerm and I spent it tracking up Twin Chutes, Falldise, Tentacle, Three
Cliffs and other lines.  That was an EPIC day.  My left shoulder still
aches occasionally from my midturn collision with a tree on Upper
Glade.  I was making a highspeed turn around one just above Bunny,
almost as if it were a gate.  I was sure that I would clear it by six
inches or a foot.  I didn't.  Ouch.  Oh well.

Jerm dropped two big cliffs on Three Cliffs.  The runout for the first
was a bank of trees. The second one may have been the biggest MadVail
has ever seen and Jerm stomped it with authority.

--Matt K.