After one hour of rain, the precipitation has switched over to intense
snow, enormous flakes plummeting down outside my windows. Owing to wind
erosion Monday, the snow at my stake had gone back down to 16cm -- I'll be
interested to see where it ends up this afternoon. Temperature 2 C.

Thanks to those of you who contributed anecdotes about Gardiner Lane. It's
nice to get a sense for the history of this ski area where live now.