Peter Salts [[log in to unmask]] writes:

> My feet are still cold.  He suggested that it might be foot
>perspiration and suggested I change socks midday.

Better yet, get some antiperspirant and apply it to your feet for a few
days prior to skiing- works wonders. (Tested by the US Army for
blister-control, and it worked wonders for blister-prone infantry
grunts.  Bet it works for Canucks & professionals too. :-) )

dana
_____________ ________ __
__( Tele till you drop!