Diana, thank you for posting your recommendation. Your comments led me to
look again at the version of the Bylaws I sent out to everyone last night.
I posted the CORRECT version today, and it has the position of
Chairperson-Elect in it.

If anyone on this list has not received a copy of the draft Bylaws, please
let me know "off list," and I will send you one. Thanks! Pam Kay

Pam Kay         [log in to unmask]                 VOICE MAIL (802) 656-8551
School Research Office, Suite 201 Mann Hall,          FAX  (802) 656-9416
208 Colchester Avenue, Burlington VT 05405-1757    http://www.uvm.edu/sro

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and do not
represent a position, opinion, or endorsement of the University of
Vermont.