Dear FSCP colleagues,
        Our 2005 FSCP Monograph entitled Promising Practices for Family
Involvement in Schooling Across the Continents may be ordered from
Information Age Publications. Please use the attached flyer for your orders
and, importantly, please request that this book be ordered by your library.
According to our publisher, if 500 libraries order our monographs each year,
we have our basic minimum covered. Since there are over 1,000 colleges and
universities training teachers and administrators, our library orders should
cover our minimum.
         <<2006 CoverFront View.pdf>>  <<Hiatt-michaelcombo2.pdf>>
         Thank you for your support of our publications. The Editorial Board
would appreciate any and all feedback regarding each issue. In addition, we
appreciate how any of these monographs are use in particular teacher or
principal training courses.
        Respectfully,
        Diana Hiatt-Michael
        Series Editor