Hi all,

I really enjoy reading all of the comments so I thought I'd
add my own.  I feel that we can and should reach out for
pieces on race and ethnicity and how specific ethnic/racial
groups view parent involvement.  Many look at parent
involvement as tied to parenting rather than participation
in schools.  The age old issue of home-school continuity or
discontinuity can take a more contemporary view as non-
traditional (and non-western) families are examined.  The
diversity within ethnic groups such as "Asian Americans" can
be deconstructed.

Susan