Hello everyone!  Again, please forgive these reminders ...

We are still looking for proposals for Dynamic Landscapes, North and
South.  North is May 13 at Champlain College; South is May 20 at
Marlboro College.    We'd like to have proposals submitted by this
Friday, March 17th, so we can inform everyone by March 25th.  This
leaves April for advertising the conferences and opening registration.

Information on the call and a link to submit a proposal is found at --

http://www.uvm.edu/~slathem/dl2005/

The proposal form is quite simple and short.  "You just need contact
information, the title of your presentation, and 3-4 sentences that
describe what the session will cover.   Please encourage teachers in
your districts to apply.   This is a "student friendly" conference and
we encourage students to attend and present class projects.

Thanks again for your support.
Best regards --
Sandy

==

Sandra A. Lathem, M. Ed.
Research Associate
College of Education and Social Services
University of Vermont
426A Waterman Building
Burlington, Vermont 05405
802-656-0481