Tom,

1. Macromedia Breeze. I've played with the demos and love it. Great
software with great usage potoential. Not ghastly pricey.

2. Quizzler. Varied apps for palm and desktop. No experience with it,
but it's a lead !

Here's to UVM on national TV tonight vs Syracuse: CBS 7pm. Adam

A school board member has asked me about test generating software.   I
have
no direct experience with any of those products, so would like to hear
from
those who have and their comments/recommendations.

Forgive the duplicate postings.

Tommy J. Walz
Technology Coordinator
Barre Supervisory Union