Visited WEstford swamp this morning and wasn't able to find the GGO. It is a
fairly large area and not having a pair of snowshoes or x-country skis limited
my access, so perhaps a thorough trek around the swamp will turn up the bird.A
snowmobile trail (starting at the south end of the field you have to cross to
get to the swamp) got me to the eastern, outer margin, where I trudged a short
ways to the inner margin and scoped the perimeter. Were there shots taken of
this bird or only the one in Stowe?
Greg