Following are the responses I received concerning post-to-web software:

1.      "We have been using Tumbleweed and it seems to work well."
2.      Relais Express from Relais International, Ottawa-based business
3.      NLM uses Relais

Hope this helps.  If anyone has additional information or products, please
email me and I will again post.

Thank you

Please let us know ASAP if this information does not meet your needs or
expectations!
Mary Wallace Berry
Manager, Learning Resource Center               * (704) 384-5019
Presbyterian Healthcare                 *  (704) 384-5058
Novant Health Southern Piedmont Region          * [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>