Dear MedLib,
      I am looking for the February 2005 Issue of the Hospital Pharmacy
Regulation Report from HCPRO.  There is a sample policy on the Patient
Controlled Analgesia. We would like to receive a copy of this and are
willing to pay up to $20 for it.  I tried Docline and locator plus and
could not locate it.  If you could lend this, please contact me first so we
do not duplicate.  We do accept ariel or pdf in email.  I'll send address
to whoever can loan it.
Thanks

Janet Puckett
Medical Librarian/CME Coordinator
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center
305 S. Fifth St.
Enid, OK  73701
580-249-3092
Fax: 580-249-3091

UHS Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited.  If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.