Once again this year, I am looking for people to report on sessions at the
MLA Annual Conference in San Antonio. I will pay $25 per session (upon
publication) and sessions are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are interested in reporting on a session, please email me *off list.*

Here are the sessions for which I am seeking reporters.

MLA SESSIONS OF INTEREST

Monday, 16 May

Tuesday, 17 May
Janet Does Lecturer: Fred Roper
Practicing Evidence-based Health Care

Wednesday, 18 May
UnGoogling Information Literacy in the Health Sciences

Thursday, 19 May
Library of the Future

Thank you.

Judy

Judith A. Siess, B.A., M.A., M.S.L.I.S.
INFORMATION BRIDGES INTERNATIONAL, INC.   /I\B/I\
477 Harris Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44143 USA
voice: +1-216-486-7443, fax: +1-216-486-8810, email: [log in to unmask],
on the web at http://www.ibi-opl.com
Publisher and Editor of The One-Person Library: A Newsletter for Librarians
and Management
Author of The OPL Sourcebook: A Guide for Solo and Small Libraries,
Information Today, Inc., 2001, ISBN 1-57387-111-7
Time Management, Planning and Prioritization for Librarians, Scarecrow
Press, 2002, ISBN 0-8108-4438-9
The Visible Librarian: Asserting Your Value With Marketing and Advocacy,
ALA Editions, 2003, ISBN 0-8389-0848-9