I need some help here.

We are getting a new library space and I have to give facilities a tentative
list of furniture and prices by next week.  I would like to have tables with
power outlets in the tops, and perhaps data ports also.  I know I have seen
them, but except for incredibly expensive, (and way-too-large - I only need
3'x6' or 3'x8') conference tables, I have been unable to locate any.  Has
anyone on the list bought or looked at any tables like this and could tell
me the venders?

Nancy E. M. Gilly, M.L.S., Medical Librarian
William W. Backus Hospital Medical/Nursing Library
326 Washington Street, Norwich, CT  06360
Ph:860-823-6327  Fax:860-892-2704
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Many problems disappear if you ignore them long enough, like snow and
adolescence. - Anonymous.
Opinions expressed are my own and not those of my employer.