Colleagues,
I am assisting a physician in a search for the following data related
to peripheral vascular procedures using Magnetic Resonance Angiography
(non-contrast enhanced) and/or Digital Subtraction Angiography (using
contrast) as imaging modalities:

1.  Complication rates
2.  Number of procedures performed in the U.S. 2004,  worldwide 2004
3.  Direct cost of peripheral MRA - USA
4.  Direct cost of invasive DSA - USA
5.  Cost of each complication event per year

Of course, I have been plowing the field in Medline, but am reaping
very little that is really helpful in providing this data.

If you know of a data source, preferably a free one, please contact
me off list.  I will summarize for the list.

TIA.
Peggy

Peggy M. Cook, MSLS, A.H.I.P.
Librarian