I am trying to find some samples of Physician "order set" for wither or both
deep vein thrombophlebitis or pulmonary embolisms,  I would appreaciate any
assistance you folks can give me.  Contact information below.  I do accept
pdf email  tiff email faxes etc.  Thanks

Cora Damon

Health Sciences Library

MaineGeneral Medical Center

149 North St.

Waterville, Me. 04901

207-872-1224 fax 207-872-1460

The things that come to those that wait are the things left by those who got
in first.

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn." Alvin Toffler.

This communication (including all attachments) is intended solely for the
use of the person or persons to whom it is addressed and should be treated
as a confidential MaineGeneral Health communication. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the originator. Your
cooperation is appreciated. Thank you.