I'm posting this message for another librarian who does not subscribe to the
list.  Please send all replies to Lauren's email:  [log in to unmask]
Thanks.--Amy Hughes

Question:

Our nursing administration and nursing leaders are starting a hospital-based
Evidence Based Nursing committee.  The intent is to make nurisng policy
changes based on EBN rather than intuition or the latest trends.  Does
anyone out there have experience in supporting or serving on an EBN
committee (hospital/clinical not education setting)?  The library will be
guiding them in identifying appropriate literature, journal resources,
criteria for evaluating literature.  Reports of any experiences or leads for
viable resources would be helpful.

Thanks for any pointers.

Lauren Rider
Staff Librarian