Hi, Everyone.  I am in desperate need of this journal article.  I am
willing to pay up to $15, can accept through PDF ([log in to unmask]), or
fax (515-239-2020).  I have ordered this through Docline two different
times, and it has come back as unable to fill both times.  I have
Googled looking for a possible free access with no luck, and have also
searched looking for a way to contact the journal to try to get the
article.  If anyone can help I would REALLY appreciate it.  I have had
the doctor remind me twice now that he is waiting for it.
Thank you!

Fang S, skeete D, Cullen JJ
Preoperative risk factors for postoperative Staphylococcus aureus
nosocomial infections.
Surg Technol Int. 2004; 13: 39-47.

Emily

Emily H Erickson
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Ames, Iowa
515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*