I'm looking for someone to write a review of ĦA su salud!
Spanish for Health Professionals for JMLA.

http://yalepress.yale.edu/yupbooks/salud/

The reviewer will receive a free review copy of the product from Yale University Press.  Instructions for JMLA Electronic Resource Reviews are available at:

http://www.mlanet.org/publications/jmla/jmla_eresource.html

The review will be due to me by May 15 for publication in the October 2005 issue of JMLA.

Please send replies directly to me if you are interested, and not to MEDLIB-L.  Thanks.

-----
Chris Shaffer, M.S., Assistant Director for Public Services
Hardin Library for the Health Sciences, University of Iowa
319-335-7221 (voice) 319-353-3752 (fax)
[log in to unmask] http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/