Hi, Everyone.  I am in need of the following article since my usual
avenues were not successful.  I can accept through PDF
([log in to unmask]), fax(515-239-2020), or snail mail.  Am also willing
to pay up to $15.  Please respond privately before sending to avoid
duplication.  Thank you!

Fang S, Skeete D, Cullen JJ
Preoerative risk factors for postoperative Staphyococcus aureus
nosocomial infections.
Surg Technol Int.  20044; 13: 39-47.

Emily

Emily H Erickson
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Ames, Iowa
515-239-2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Mary Greeley Medical Center*